Mapping SharePoint Location for MS Office AppsBeits Livneh
How to map a sharepoint location to be able to save file from MS office apps directly to sharepoint.
- Make sure you add your sharepoint server address to your trusted zone on internet explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button.
- In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click Internet Explorer.
- Navigate to the sharepoint website (for example: https://clickcs.serverdata.net ).
- Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab, and then click a security zone Trusted sites
- Click Sites. (See Example 1.1)
- The website should be shown in the Add this website to the zone field. Click Add. If the site is not a secure site (HTTPS), clear the Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone check box.
- Click Close, and then click OK (or click OK twice if you clicked Local intranet in step 4).