Help preserve information, facilitate compliance, and speed eDiscovery with a service that’s fast, scalable and secure.
Virtually every company needs to preserve email from loss or alteration. That’s because most firms have more than one employee who could accidentally or maliciously alter or delete critical emails.
Also, over 90% of all businesses will be sued, and non-archived emails are often inadmissible as evidence.
All regulated businesses—including financial, healthcare, insurance, retail, and other industries—are required to archive email by a variety of compliance mandates.
The incremental cost of inadequate email archiving can quickly escalate into tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars.
|Help protect Intellectual Property||Speed eDiscovery||Facilitate Compliance|
|Can you ensure that your company’s intellectual property and critical information is preserved and retrievable within seconds, even if someone accidentally or maliciously deletes dozens of emails?||Nearly 90% of all businesses will be sued. Can you comply with the FRCP and deliver all relevant emails within a short window to prevent a fine, without paying hundreds of dollars per gigabyte for an eDiscovery service?||Are you regulated by PCi, SEC, Glba, HIPAA, hitECh, SOX, or other agencies and guidelines? Will you fail an audit and pay a large fine, or accidentally expose a customer’s credit card data to potential theft?|
Legal Technology Solutions’ Email archiving service is pre-integrated with our hosted Exchange service. It can also be used as a standalone service if your email is hosted by Microsoft® Office 365 or in an on- or off- premises Microsoft Exchange®, IBM Notes®, Groupwise, Google mail, IMail, Scalix, or Zimbra environment.
How Email Archiving helps to preserve, protect, and recover your email.
Even smaller firms can often generate millions of emails. Email archiving means paying only for the mailboxes you need as you grow.
- Replicated via eight data center copies four at most for others
- Capture across virtually all devices
- Includes Exchange, imaP and POP
- Unlimited storage capacity and linear scalability
- Full indexing and extraction of 500+ file types (attachments)
- Ultra-fast data ingestion and searching across millions of emails
The keys to compliance and eDiscovery mandates are record authenticity and preservation. Email archiving helps protect from loss, corruption, damage or misuse.
- FIPs-certified AES 256-bit encryption of stored data
- Data is encrypted both in transit and at rest
- WORM-compliant tamper-proof media
- FISMA-compliant geo-replicated datacenters
- No co-mingling of data—data is stored in individual customer silos to prevent corruption
- Data resiliency assures the integrity of your stored emails
Email archiving helps ensure your messages are available to quickly search, identify, and recover.
- 3 different search methods + advanced full-text indexing
- Identify content with tagging tools & search inside attachments
- Implement legal or compliance holds
- Categorize results before exporting
- Recover messages back to administrator’s mailbox in seconds
- Search across millions of emails in every mailbox in your account within seconds
It’s easy to setup and use
For both users and administrators, Email Archiving offers an easy-to-use integrated experience.
- Access admin and searching features
- Grant different levels of accessibility and permissions
- No hardware or software licenses to buy
- Build reports based on archive activity
- Keep records immutably stored regardless of any attempts to alter or delete them
- Extend end-user archive access through our online